Mega 7 Game Review
Mega 7 is a fun addition to lottery style games available to South African players. The game is quite close to a standard ‘7 out of 49’ lotto draw. But with more betting options, instant wins and a game starting every few minutes it offers a lot more fun. Try it out today and win up to x10,000 your stake!
The is available across many South African betting sites, including the sites operating on the Turfsport platform but also many others.
Where to Play
How to Play Mega 7
Mega 7 is a standard 7 out of 49 lotto draw. The lottery drum contains 49 balls in 2 colours: 25 white balls and 24 pink balls. Odd numbers are on white while even numbers are on pink balls. During each draw 6 numbers are drawn plus 1 extra ball.
To place your bet, follow the below steps:
- Login to your betting account
- Select Mega 7
- Choose from the betting options (some require you to select numbers such as ‘All in 1’)
- Enter your stake amount in your betting slip
- Check that you are happy with your choice and then click ‘place bets’
- Follow the live draw
Bets can be placed before a draw start with a countdown telling you how much time you have left to place your bets. Results are available immediately displayed after each draw and bets are settled.
Mega 7 has a variety of bet types available:
- Numbers: bet on the amount of numbers you think you can match, from 1 to 7 out of 49. In addition, you can also place a bet on ‘All in 1’ up to ‘All in 7’. For this you need to decide how many numbers of the 7 balls drawn you will have guessed correctly. Lastly you can also bet on which number will not be drawn. 2 options are offered: ‘No drawn 1’ and ‘no drawn 7’. Pick either 1 or 7 numbers that you think will not be among the 7 drawn ones to win your bet.
- Colour: you have 20 betting options within colour. This includes ebts like colour of first or seventh ball. You can also bet on how many balls will be white, e.g., six white balls or four pink balls, and combinations of both colours such as 1st & 2nd ball same or different colour.
- Sum: here you are offered various betting possibilities on sums and if it will be over or under a given number. Examples are ‘White balls sum under 85.5’ or ‘Sum over 175.5’.
- Count: predict how many drawn balls are white/pink from pre-selected options such as ‘Count White over 2.5’.
- Even/Odd: 14 bet options are available for various bets where the drawn balls will feature even or odd numbers. This includes 1st Ball even 7th Ball odd and many more.
In total 72 bet types are available per Mega 7 draw. While games statistics are available you should keep in mind that Mega 7 is a game of chance.
Mega 7 FAQ
Mega 7 is a fixed odds lottery live game by Golden Race with odds up to x10,000.
Mega 6 and Mega 7 play alongside each other. Mega 6 is a ‘6 out of 49’ lotto draw while in Mega 7 an additional bonus ball is drawn.
Mega7 – Game Review Summary
The fixed-odds live game Mega 7 is part of a wide range of live lottery games by Golden Race and HollywoodTV. Mega 6 plays alongside Mega 7 but the latter is offering higher winnings due to the extra bonus ball. Nevertheless Mega 6 can be a fun game for you as well.
If you like Mega 7 then Spin2Wheels, Live Keno and Super 7 could be also for you.