Numbers Games are very similar to Lucky Numbers games. If you do think about it, all casino games are based on numbers in one way or another. Most of them require choosing a number or a selection of numbers and then hoping that your selected numbers are drawn, or the wheel stops on them.
Categories of Casino Games
Casino games fall into three categories of games. These are random number games, gaming machines and table games.
Gaming machines are games such as slot machines or video poker and usually only one player plays at a time. These games also do not require any involvement by casino staff. The results of one round also do not actively influence that of the next round.
Random number games are titles such as Keno, Lotto or Bingo. These games can be played by one or many players at the same time. Players can either pick their own selection of numbers or using a computerised number selector. Players either play the game on paper cards or if you are playing online, digital versions of these.
Lastly, we have table and card games. Table and card games such as Roulette, Blackjack and Poker are some of the more popular number games in casinos, both land based and online. Table games have in most cases, except when you are playing these games online or on gaming machines, also a dealer involved. These games can also be played by one player or multiple players. In some instances, the decision by a player in one round will have a direct impact on the future results of the game. An example of this is Blackjack where the number of cards decrease after each hand played. This results in the possibility of specific outcomes decreasing or increasing based on cards already played.
The most popular numbers games are:
Most numbers games, aside from blackjack and poker, are games of chance. They do not require any skill and are purely based on luck. Compared to skill-based games the outcome is very dependent on a random number generator. The result of one bet does not affect the outcome of the next bet. So, any previous hands or spins are not considered for future rounds.
Return to player (RTP)
Number games are all based on math and probability. For example, the South African Powerball has a 1 in 42,375,200 chance of winning the jackpot. On first sight, it seems nearly impossible to win the jackpot but just recently over 20 players got lucky.
All online games have an RTP and every game developer has to publish the RTP figures of their games. Evolution’s Craps Live has an RTP of 99.17%. This means that you will see a theoretical return of 99.17%. For every R100 staked by players R99.17 is returned to the players. The remaining 0.83% is the house edge. Please note that the RTP rate is calculated on millions of hands, spins or throws and hence does not reflect actual player gameplay. Therefore, the actual RTP rates are different. RTP rates nevertheless indicate the volatility of a game, and some games are more volatile than others. Especially games with big multipliers such as Dreamcatcher or Crazy Time have big multipliers and therefore offer the potential for very big wins.
Is it worth playing number games?
Let’s face it. We will never win all our bets, but we hope that lady luck is on our side as often as possible. The real reason why we play number games is the real fun while playing them – regardless of winning or losing.
Therefore, we like playing numbers games and the variety of them available on betting sites in South Africa.
How to play Numbers Games
There are a variety of games available online. We advise you to read about the game you want to play beforehand and hope that our reviews help. In addition, you can use potentially available free bets or watch the games live before actually placing your own bets. In this way you can learn as much as possible about a game and feel more comfortable taking your seat or placing your bet.
Playing online games is indeed a numbers game. What does this mean? You have to typically attempt many times to get the outcome you would like.
Whether you like to play roulette, blackjack or rather the lotto-style Betgames. Numbers are the basis of all of them and we hope that your chosen ones bring you luck.