Last updated: 23 September 2020
Who we are
BetAndWin.co.za (‘We’, ‘Us’ or ‘Our’) is a online betting comparison site (‘website’ or ‘site’ or ‘service’) operated by Woohoo Entertainment Ltd, company number 67960, registered address PO Box 142, The Beehive, Rohais, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 3HT.
Our website enables its users (“You” or “Data Subject”) to learn more about the best betting sites for sport betting and lottery available in South Africa.
What data we collect
We collect information about your use of the service and your interaction with the site or the service in the following ways:
- Device Information: For delivering and compatibility purposes such as for language, geographic location and time zone, we collect device information such as device type and version, operating system type, language and version, and information that can be extracted out of a user agent, such as browser type, browser version or screen resolution.
- Usage data: In order to provide you the service and to operate and improve the site, we collect information about your interaction and use of the service, such as URLs directing you to the site and to which you are referred from the site, internal page visits and actions (like as views or clicks) and time of access.
- Personal information: Users contacting this website and/or its owners, for example by sending an email through ‘contact us’, signing up to our newsletter or participating in competitions, do so at their own discretion and their own risk. You may be required to provide us with certain personal identifiable information, such as name and email address. Such information, including the content of your approach, will be used for the purposes of processing and addressing your request and for our legitimate business purposes. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required
How we use data
We may use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our service, including to monitor the usage of our service and improve the site usability and offered service
- To optimize our marketing activities, including sponsored links and adverts
- To contact you with newsletter, marketing or promotional materials or any other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- To validate users as human and allow anti-fraud monitoring
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us such as inquiries via contact us or receiving special offers via email.
How we share information
We may share the information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service and to help support and maintain our service.
- With business partners: we may share usage data with business partners (such as advertisers) to refine performance, offer you certain products, services or promotions, show advertisement or to mitigate the risk of fraudulent activity
- Law enforcement: under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Other legal requirements: we may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service, protect the personal safety of our users or the public or protect against legal liability
Access and Deletion of Data
- Review and update or request to remove your Personal Information from our servers
This site is designed for adults aged 18 and over and by using our site you confirm to us that you meet this requirement. We make efforts to prevent children from accessing this website. We do not knowingly collect or process personal data of any under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. Should we become aware that any personal data is collected or stored from anyone under the age of 18, we will follow our internal processes to remove this data in accordance with your data protection rights as soon as is reasonably possible.
Safeguarding your data
We use appropriate and reasonable technological and organisational methods to protect your personal data. This includes encrypting any personal data that we store, minimising the amount of data stored, and adhering to organisational processes that govern how we handle data.
Our systems and procedures reduce the risk of security breaches, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the site and our servers are immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
Links to other websites