Virtual Soccer by Jika Sports Game Review
With soccer being one of the most popular sports in South Africa, it is no wonder that virtual soccer by Jika Sports became an instant hit among local online betting punters.
If you enjoy online football betting and cannot wait for the next midweek or weekend match, head on over to your favourite bookie and get in on the action.
What is Virtual Soccer?
Let us start and try and explain what virtual soccer is. Through the use of state-of-the-art motion capture technology, football games are presented to players with live commentary during each game. In other words, it is almost like watching a real match. Players will also not be disappointed with the comprehensive betting markets on offer during a game.
Jika Soccer is available on the Italian, English, and Spanish leagues. Therefore, users get to see all their preferred teams in action. What more can a soccer fan ask for?
Where to Play
How Do You Bet on Virtual Soccer?
Good question. Firstly, head on over to your favourite online sports betting site. Or, if you have not yet signed up with a local sportsbook, why not check our reviews of the best betting sites in South Africa and pick one that suits you. Secondly, after you have created an account, login and look for the Jika Sports section. Lastly, click on the Football icon and wait for the next matches to load.
Choosing Your Football League
You will notice that you are now able to select which football league you want to bet on. You can select English, Spanish, and Italian leagues. Should you choose to bet on the English league, there are two options available for you. The first option allows you to bet on a single match, the same goes for the the Italian and Spanish leagues. The second option allows you to bet on 10 played games at the same time. This greatly increases your overall betting options.
Once you have picked your league. select the bet or bets you would like to place. The bet(s) will be added to your bet slip. Then state the bet amount for each of your bets in your bet slip area and confirm your bet. You can place your bets until the start of the event. A countdown timer is visible on the video display screen.
In the Spanish, Italian and English league betting screen for a single event, players can view the last completed match result, the event currently in progress and the next 9 upcoming events. Players can also place bets on all upcoming events.
In the multi-event English league view, players can only bet on the next 2 upcoming events.
You can watch each match with commentary via the event viewer or simply wait for the match to complete and check the result. All bets are settled following the completion of the match.
What Bet Markets Are Available?
Punters will be amazed at the selection of bets available on each of the virtual matches. Jika Sports has made sure to offer you almost all the bets you would expect to have on a real football match.
- Correct Score (Full Time): Predict the correct score for the match. There are 28 possible selections.
- Half-Time Correct Score: Predict the correct score for the match at half-time. There are 10 possible selections.
- Match Result – 1X2: Predict the result of the match (such as. 1 X 2). There are three possible outcomes.
- Half-Time Result – 1X2: Predict the half-time result (e.g. 1 X 2). There are three possible outcomes.
- Double Chance: Players predict if the total goals scored in the match will be over or under a specific value. The game offers multiple configurations of this betting market.
- Handicap “x”: Predict the team that will lead at half-time and the full-time match winner.
- Half Time/Full Time (Double Result): Predict the full-time total goals scored by both teams.
- 1X2 & BTS: Predict the match winner (or if the match is a draw) and if both teams will score in the match.
- Team 1 BTS: Predict if Team 1 will score a goal in the match.
- Team 2 BTS: Predict if Team 2 will score a goal in the match.
Bets can also be placed on Goals and Over/under:
- Total Goals: Predict if both teams will score a goal in the match.
- Goal: Goal Full Time: Predict if both teams will score a goal in the first half.
- Goal: Goal Half Time: Predict the match winner (or if the match is a draw) and if the total goals in the match will be over or under the specified value.
- Total Goals Odd/Even: Predict if the total goals in the match will be an odd or even number.
- Time of First Goal: Predict whether the first goal will be scored within one of the proposed time intervals.
- 1st Team To Score: Predict the team that will score the 1st goal.
- Multi-Goals: Predict the total number of goals scored in the match from a range of total goal options.
- Total Goals Under/Over “x”: Predict the winning team when the favourite is handicapped by the specified number of goals. The game offers multiple configurations of this betting market.
- 1X2 & Under/Over “x”: The game offers multiple configurations of this betting market.
- Team 1 Under/Over “X” Goals: Predict if Team 1 will score over or under the number of goals specified. The game offers multiple configurations of this betting market.
- Team 2 Under/Over “X” Goals: Predict if Team 2 will score over or under the number of goals specified. The game offers multiple configurations of this betting market.
Changing the Bet Options View
With such a vast selection of bets to place you might wonder how you fit it all in on one screen. Well, the user interface is easy to use and well designed.
Use the drop-down menu to change the main bet options view. They have conveniently grouped bets together under headers:
- Combo O/U
- Combo GG
By clicking on the current match in progress additional bet types are revealed.
Virtual Soccer FAQ
A new game is scheduled to start every 3 minutes. Once started, key highlights of the match are shown. Users can toggle the video representation on or off at their will along with the commentary. A game usually lasts around 1 minute. Games run 24/7/365.
Min. and max. bets are usually set by the bookies. At Betway.co.za punters can place bets from as little as R1 to a maximum of R25,000 per bet they place on each horse.
Most of the top betting sites in South Africa which we have reviewed offer Jika Sports Soccer. Read our detailed site reviews to find the bets online betting site for you to bet on online virtual sports.
Virtual Soccer Game Review Summary
There is not much we could point to that we did not like about Jika Sports Virtual Soccer. Now we can bet on soccer matches when and wherever we want is great. What makes this game even better is being able to bet on Spanish, Italian and English football leagues .
The graphics and commentary add a great deal of excitement and atmosphere to a game one would not think an online game would have.
Usability on mobile and desktop machines is great. We found it easy to select the bets we wanted to place along with switching between events and finding the results of our bets.
We found Jika Sports Virtual Soccer to be a great product. They offer online punters all the action they need as close to the real thing as possible. Therefore, we highly recommend this game.