Betgames Crash Games
Betgames.TV has revolutionised our online betting experience when they introduced their fast-paced, innovative games a few years ago. As this games provider always strives to provide an unique and immersive gaming entertainment it was just a matter of time until it would dive into crash game development. After all many players are drawn these days towards these thrilling games. Now the time has finally come and Betgames has just announced its first crash game Skyward.
In this guide we have a look at Betgames’ diverse games portfolio and moreover its crash games range.
Exploring the diverse Betgames Portfolio
Betgames.TV boasts a diverse portfolio of games, each designed to cater to a wide spectrum of preferences. Below are some of the most popular Betgames titles:
- Lucky 5 is a fast-paced, lottery-style game. During each betting round five balls are drawn randomly out of 36. You can bet on various outcomes, including colour of the balls, total sum as well as odd/even. Alongside Lucky 5 there are also Lucky 6 and moreover Lucky 7 which are equally popular.
- Speedy 7 is an ideal choice for card game fans. Red or black – which colour will you predict the next card to be? During each round 7 cards are revealed and the more correct predictions you get, the bigger your win can be.
- Wheel of Fortune, which takes inspiration from the classic TV show and brings it to the world of betting. You bet on where you think the wheel will stop after the spin. With various betting options this Betgames title provides a highly entertaining experience.
- War of Bets is a great live-dealer card game. Join in the battle between you and the dealer for the highest card. Will you or the dealer win or will the outcome be a draw, meaning War? It’s a simple yet engaging game with a huge variety of betting options.
- Bet on Poker is as the name suggests a game for poker enthusiasts. It’s a live dealer game that uses standard poker hands. Players can place bets on various outcomes, including the winning hand, the value of the hand, and more. The game brings the excitement of poker to the world of live betting.
While these exciting live-draw online games are entertaining us for quite some time now Betgames has entered the crash gaming market.
Skyward, Betgames first crash game
A few weeks ago Betgames announced the launch of its first ever crash game title: Skyward. While other games developers such as Pragmatic Play or Smartsoft Gaming try to get their share of the crash gambling market for some time, there wasn’t any such title in sight from Betgames.TV. But now Betgames has taken the leap and we are excited to welcome Skyward to the portfolio.
As the name implies Skyward also features a plane, very similar to the Number 1 crash game Aviator by Spribe. Therefore the gameplay is very similar.
When playing Skyward you firstly place your bets and then monitor the plane’s flight with the aim to strategically cash out before it crashes. If you can hold your nerves and have luck on your side, then you can be in for big wins with a maximum x100,000 multiplier.
That is to say, Skyward is a dynamic animated crash game featuring auto-betting, auto-play and cash-out functionalities. This high-frequency multiplayer Betgames crash game therefore boasts captivating gameplay. While the concept isn’t new, Betgames nevertheless innovates. The element of strategy, coupled with the game’s immersive visuals and intuitive gameplay, could propel Betgames up to the heights of Spribe.
Betgames.TV has established itself as a key player in the online betting industry by offering a wide range of engaging live dealer and lottery-style games. Their latest addition, Skyward, marks a significant step forward in their quest to innovate and captivate players.
Where to play Skyward
As the first crash game in their portfolio, Skyward offers a thrilling experience that combines elements of chance with strategic decision-making. With its quick results and flexible betting options, Skyward is bound to attract loads of us on board.
We had a bet within the team that Hollywoodbets would be the first bookie to add Skyward, as they were the first to add Aviator and also features overall the widest variety of crash games.