Hollywoodbets Rugby Run Twins
Split the Pot games are available on Hollywoodbets for quite some time. This game developer has made a significant impact in the mobile betting industry by focusing on developing games that offer a thrilling experience without consuming excessive data. When playing these games at Hollywoodbets you will therefore have a fun while low-data experience.
Now Hollywoodbets and Split the Pot joined forces to develop a branded game, exclusive to Hollywoodbets: Rugby Run Twins. Below we give you all the details about this branded Hollywoodbets game and how you can bet & win.
Hollywoodbets Rugby Run Twins Game Details
With the Rugby World Cup 2023 in full swing the timing of the release of Rugby Run Twins couldn’t be better. The game is available in Hollywoodbets’ Split The Pot section together with 6 other titles.
The new game features the well-known Hollywoodbets Ambassador Twins, Akona and Odwa Ndungane, who are very famous former rugby players. They are easy to recognise in this new game and bring a sense of fun and competitiveness.
Odwa played for the Sharks from 2005 to 2017. Akona, a Springboks player, played for the Bulls from 2005 to 2015. Additionally, he was a member of the 2007 World Cup-winning squad. They are extraordinary people who give their all to the South African community.
How to play Rugby Run Twins
Playing Rugby Run Twins is quite straight forward.
- Login to your Hollywoodbets account. If you don’t have one yet then you can register your Hollywoodbets account here.
- Next go to Split The Pot and select Rugby Run Twins.
- To start firstly you place your bet, then the rugby player starts running.
- As he runs the multiplier keeps growing and you need to ensure to pass the ball, meaning cashing out, before the tackle happens.
- Therefore it’s essential to pass the ball before you get tackled for you to win.
This brand-new crash game is exclusive to Hollywoodbets and gives you the opportunity to win up to R5 million if you manage to cash out before the tackle.
So, test your nerves and play with your friends in this cool multiplier game. Every player in the game chooses their stake individually and hence other players’ stakes or the number of players doesn’t affect the overall game outcome.
There are 2 ways of playing Rugby Run Twin: Standard or Advanced.
- Standard betting allows you to bet manually and set your bet as you wish. The minimum stake is R1. There are also 3 quick stake options of R4, R10 and R25. But you can furthermore enter any other amount you feel comfortable betting.
- Advanced betting is a feature for players that don’t want to constantly press the place bet button or monitor their betting session. Then you can use the Auto Betting option. This allows you to specify the number of rounds you’d like to play, your maximum stake per round as well as the further betting rounds based on your previous wins or losses.
From other crash games such as Aviator you know that it’s essential to cash out before the crash. In the case of Rugby Run the crash is a tackle. Therefore for your bet to be a winning one you need to pass the ball and therefore cash out before the tackle happens. To help you achieve your goal Rugby Run Twin features an “Auto pass” option. Use it to specify a multiplier that you would like the game to automatically cash out for you.
Rugby Runs Twins Promo
Now you can enjoy a promo based on this Split The Pot game, there is R70 000 up for grabs! Stand a chance to win your share of R70 000 in cash between Friday 15 September 2023 to Saturday 28 October 2023. Simply bet R10 or more on Rugby Run Twins!
Enjoy this rugby themed crash game
Crash games are immensely popular with South African players and Hollywoodbets has a wide section of crash games. They were the first betting site to offer us Aviator but have overall a wide portfolio. The addition of Rugby Run Twins is fantastic, especially for everyone loving some great rugby action. Betting starts from R1 with the chance to win up to R5 million!
Rugby Run is not the only Split the Pot game available at Hollywoodbets. If you like fast-paced betting fun while not stressing your data allowance then you might also want to have a look some other games within the Split The Pot range. Try for example Archeo or Goldrush.