Global Bet – leading provider of virtual sports games
If you are betting with Supabets you might have seen the virtual sports games by Global Bet. These were only recently added and are an excellent enhancement to the current Supabet virtual games offering.
About Global Bet
The Global Bet Virtual sports games are already highly popular in other African countries and now finally also available to South African punters.
The company, which was founded in 2004 in Malta, is the biggest independent provider of virtual sports. Over the years the company has expanded massively and currently their games are available in 25 countries. With years of experience Globalbet knows what bettors wants and have been awarded different awards including the ‘Best Virtual Sport Provider 2019’ award.
Being live with Supabets is the first step in Globalbet entering the South African market. We are very excited to have them now at our fingertips as these games are definitely worth a try.
The current virtual games portfolio covers more than 15 sports and some number games. Not all the games are yet available to us in South Africa but there is a lot to look forward to.
Virtual Sports Games
In the sports section you will find a wide variety, including
- Football Cup: is based on the UEFA tournament. You can bet on group stages as well as knockout stages all the way up to the final.
- Virtual Football League: in this simulated championship series every team plays each other twice in a home and away format. The amount of teams in a championship depends on the league. A single game is played on the main screen while others are running in parallel at the same time. You can bet on every game and therefore place combination bets.
- Basketball League
- Tennis: the most-watched racket sport in the world is also a favourite in the virtual sports betting world.
- Greyhounds: who let the dogs out? Globalbet brings greyhound racing back (even if it is in a simulated way). Per race 6 to 8 dogs compete and you have a variety of betting options.
- Horse Races
- Camel Races: definitely an exotic game! 6 to 8 camels compete against each other per game. Players can bet from 9 different bet types ranging from simple single bet to complex combinations.
- Supercars: 6 racers compete against each other. You can select from 9 different bet types such as Winner, Place (1st or 2nd) or Show (1st, 2nd or 3rd).
In addition, you can also play 3 pre-recorded games, namely:
- Pre-recorded greyhounds
- Speedway: is a motorcycle race with 4 competing racers. 8 different bet types are available for you to choose from.
- Pre-recorded horse races
Globalbet’s number games portfolio is compared to the virtual sports one quite small but contains 5 fantastic titles:
- Colour-Colour: In this simple lotto style game 6 numbers are drawn out of 49 balls. Various betting options including colour and number are available plus multi-level progressive jackpots and super jackpots for big win potential.
- Super 6: 48 numbered balls in 8 different balls are in the drumof the Super Six game. 35 balls are draws and correlate with certain payouts. 2 bonus balls also offer x2 winnings. 6 numbers have to be matched correctly to be a winner.
- Keno: in this 20/80 Keno game 20 balls, ranging from 1-80, are drawn and you therefore have to predict 1-8 numbers correctly.
- Spin&Win: spin this roulette type game with betting options including standard roulette ones such as number, colour, Even/odd or decimals.
Why play Global Bet games?
Globalbet prides itself in offering the best virtual sports experience around. Using cutting edge technology and stunning visuals these games are as close as it gets to the real events. Compared to other providers such as Golden Race the majority of Globalbet’s games is not pre-recorded. Therefore, their development team is truly one of a kind.
All games are fully mobile optimised. Hence, if you play on an Android or Apple mobile device you will have a fully optimised betting experience.
With so many games on offer you never have to wait long to get into the action. Virtual football matches or races are over within minutes and offer therefore, fast and frequent entertainment. All games are First Person live games. This means in other words, that you do not play against anyone else and whenever you have placed your bets you are in the next game.
Lastly, all games are available 24/7 and there are quite a number or markets and betting options to choose from.
Global Bet – Final Words
In conclusion and considering the current boom of virtual sports globally and in South Africa the availability of Global Bet game content is great news of us. While we love the games by Jika Sports more choice means more fun and winning opportunities for us bettors. We are sure that we will see Global Bet’s Virtual Sports content soon across other bookmakers as well. In the meantime give them a test run on Supabets. The R50 sign up bonus cannot be used for virtual games but Supabets regularly offers special promotions on virtuals, including cashback. Therefore, it is worth checking their promo page or getting in touch with customer support before placing your bets.