Betway Australian Open 2023 Promotion
On 16 January 2023 the first Grand Slam tournament of this year’s tennis season starts. Then the 2023 Australian Open gets underway at Melbourne Park.
Betway has just launched its special Australian Open 2023 Grand Slam promotion. Join and make the most of your tennis bets! Let’s have a look at the Betway Australian Open promotional offer in detail.
Betway Australian Open Promotion Details
The Betway Australian Open Grand Slam promotion is valid from 13 – 29 January 2023. During this time all customers with a valid player account can opt-into the promotion for their chance to win their share of R500,000. So while you are placing your tennis bets anyway you can now therefore make your bets count twice by taking part of this Betway tennis promotion.
Every matchday 1 player will win a big cash prize while 50 additional players win free bets. The amounts vary as per below prize overview. The further along the 2023 Australian Open we go the higher the prizes. Moreover you also enter to win the grand prize of R100,000 in cash! So don’t miss out and take part in Betway’s Australian Open Grand Slam promotion for your chance win your share of the available R500,000 prize pot.
How to enter
Participating in the Betway Australian Open 2023 Promotion is as easy as Game, Set, Match! Follow the below steps and with some luck you can win.
- Firstly log into your Betway SA account between 13 and 29 January 2023. All customers with a valid account can participate. So if you don’t have an account yet, you need to register with Betway beforehand.
- Afterwards opt in to the Betway Australian Open 2023 Promotion on the promotion page
- To enter you must place a min. R50 real bet on any men’s or women’s Australian Open match. Each minimum R50 will bring you an entry into the match day as well as the weekly prize draw. The entries are unlimited, hence for every additional R50 bet you get an additional entry. Furthermore your bets can either be pre-match or live in play single or multi bets.
- Get lucky and your name is drawn. Then you can win your share of the R500,000 prize pot.
On each match day one winner will get a cash prize while 50 other players get rewarded with Free Bets. The Betway Australian Open 2023 promotion has the following prize table.
- Round 1: 1x R2,500 cash winner + 50x R50 free bet winners
- Round 2: 1x R5,000 cash winner + 50x R100 free bet winners
- Round 3: 1x R12,500 cash winner + 50x R250 free bet winners
- Round 4: 1x R25,000 cash winner + 50x R500 free bet winners
- Quarter Finals: 1x R37,500 cash winner + 50x R750 free bet winners
- Semi Finals: 1x R50,000 cash winner + 50x R1,000 free bet winners
- Final: 1x R75,000 cash winner + 50x R1,500 free bet winners
Furthermore there is one grand prize! 1 player has the chance to win R100,000 in cash.
Australian Open Schedule and Top Seeds
To support your tennis betting and to make the most of the Betway Australian Open 2023 Promotion we have put together some background info about the 2023 Australian Open.
The cash as well as free bets prizes of the Betway Australian Open 2023 Promotion vary for the stages of the 2023 Australian Open tournament. Below is the singles tournament schedule for your reference:
- 16-17 January: Men’s and Women’s first round
- 18-19 January – Men’s and Women’s second round
- 20-21 January: Men’s and women’s third round
- 22-23 January – Men’s and Women’s fourth round
- 24-25 January – Men’s and Women’s quarter-finals
- 26 January – Women’s semi-finals
- 27 January – Men’s semi-finals
- 28 January – Women’s final
- 29 January – Men’s final
Men’s top seeds
Rafael Nadal, the defending men’s champion, is chasing his 23rd Grand Slam title. So he beat Daniil Medvedev in the 2022 final and both are in the top seed list again. So both could meet again this year. But Novak Djokovic, who couldn’t attend the tournament in 2022, is currently the bookies favourite. He is seeking his 10th Australian Open win which would be then his 22nd Grand Slam title. below are the Men’s top seeds:
- Rafael Nadal
- Novac Djokovic
- Casper Ruud
- Stefanos Tsitsipas
- Andrey Rublev
- Felix Auger- Aliassime
- Daniil Medvedev
- Taylor Fritz
- Holger Rune
- Hubert Hurkacz
Women’s Top Seeds
Last years champion Ashleigh Barty will not defend her title as she had to unfortunately retire. She was the first home player to win an Australian Open singles title for a very long time but can unfortunately no longer compete. Therefore the below 10 female tennis players are currently the Women’s Top Seeds:
- Iga Swiatek
- Ons Jabeur
- Jessica Pegula
- Caroline Garcia
- Aryna Sabalenka
- Maria Sakkari
- Coco Gauff
- Daria Kasatkina
- Veronika Kudermetova
- Madison Keys
Betway Australian Open 2023 Promotion – Final Words
That is to say, Betway always has the best promotions for the big sports tournaments. May this be for the F1, the World Cup or the SA20 – Betway’s promotions always feature big cash prizes and more. If you like tennis and would bet on the 2023 Australian Open games you should definitely have a look at the Betway Australian Open 2023 offer on the Betway promotions page. R500,000 in cash and free bets is up for grabs! For more information about other Betway promotions have also a read through our detailed Betway SA review as well as our news articles.