bet.co.za Power Bet
In the dynamic world of online sports betting, innovation is key to attracting and retaining punters. One platform that has raised the stakes in the live-in game betting is Bet.co.za with its Power Bet feature. It surely adds an extra layer of excitement to your mobile soccer betting.
Below we give you all details about the new Power Bet feature at bet.co.za and how you can turn goals into winnings.
What is Power Bet?
Bet.co.za’s Power Bet takes soccer live betting a step further by allowing punters to predict the exact minute in which a goal will be scored. This unique, innovative concept adds a new dimension to the betting experience, requiring a blend of intuition, soccer knowledge, and a bit of luck.
You can place a Power Bet when you believe that a goal happens in the next 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes. Once you place your Power Bet, the timer starts and with it the odds grow. The later the goal happens in your selected period, the bigger your winnings.
So if you are a live soccer punter at bet.co.za then try the new Power Bet feature!
How to Place a Power Bet
The new bet.co.za Power Bet feature is available on live soccer games on mobile only.
- Login to your bet.co.za player account on your mobile device. If you don’t have one yet, you can register with bet.co.za here.
- Then head to the Live Betting section, choose your stake and decide on your betting amount. Afterwards click the “Place Power Bet” button.
- Once your bet has been placed the ticker starts. As the time ticks on your potential winnings increase.
As with all promotions the bet.co.za Power Bet offer has some terms and conditions. You should read through them before joining in. Here are the key T&Cs:
- The Power Bet feature on Bet.co.za is exclusively available for regular time soccer games. These are fixtures that follow the standard format of two 45-minute halves.
- You can place a Power Bet only during the regular time of the game. This means during the 1st half until the 45th minute and the 2nd half until the 90th minute. Gameplay outside of the regular fixture time is not possible. This includes any extra time or any other period outside of regular time.
- For Power Bets placed during half-time, the countdown starts with the beginning of the 46th minute, the kick-off of the second half.
- If your Power Bet is settled as won, your stake and winnings are credited to your balance within 5-10 minutes thereafter.
- If you use a Free Bet for the Power Bet and you win, then the amount of any Free Bet used to place the Power Bet shall not be returned.
- If your Power Bet is settled as won, the amount of any bonus funds used to place the Pulse Bet shall be returned.
- You can place a Power Bet partially or entirely, using Free Bets and/or bonus funds. Then any winnings crediting happens in accordance with the standard Bonus Terms and Betting Rules.
- Cash Out, Partial Cash Out as well as or Add To Bet are not available during a Power Bet.
The Power Bet feature is not just about winning; it’s about the thrill of predicting the unpredictable. The excitement of watching a soccer match intensifies when every minute brings the possibility of a goal that could change the course of the game while increasing your possible wins. It’s this dynamic and immersive experience that sets the Power Bet apart from conventional betting options at bet.co.za
If you like the Power Bet feature then you might want to have a look at bet.co.za’s Power Bet Bonus offer as well. When placing 3 or more minimum R50 Power Bets in one week you then get a R50 freebet reward. T&Cs apply.
Bet.co.za’s Power Bet feature injects a new level of excitement into soccer betting. You have the chance to predict the precise minute a goal will be scored.
You can place a Power Bet only from your mobile device on live soccer games.