Mega Roulette Game Review
Following the launch of its Azure Games including Azure Roulette Pragmatic Play has further expanded its live roulette range. Mega Roulette is only available for a couple of days now but we have to say we love it.
Mega Roulette is together with the Mega Wheel and Mega Sic Bo part of the Pragmatic’s Mega title range.
With Mega Roulette Pragmatic Play follows in the footsteps of Evolution gaming who was the first live casino provider to develop a live roulette game with multipliers. So if you like Lightning Roulette and big win multipliers then you will surely like Mega Roulette. It provides the ultimate roulette experience with wins up to R1,250,000!
Where to Play
How to Play Mega Roulette
Mega Roulette follows the standard Euopean roulette rules. You therefore have to predict which number the ball will land on the wheel featuring numbers between 0 and 36 and bet accordingly. But in addition in each new game between 1 and 5 numbers are randomly selected. These ‘Mega Lucky Numbers’ can increae your chances of a big win as a ‘Mega Multiplier’ between 50x and 500x is attached to them. The Mega Multipliers are hightighted with a golden boarder in the roulette layout and the respective multiplier is displayed.
You can place your bets on the common roulette inside and outside bets:
- Straight Up, you bet on a single number from 0 to 36
- Split Bet, covers 2 neighbouring numbers such as 10/11
- Street Bet, covers 3 numbers in a row, e.g. 16/17/18
- Corner (Square) Bet, covers 4 numbers that form a square), for example 26/27/29/30
- Six Line Bet, covers 2 streets
- Column Bet, covers one of 3 columns 1-4-7-10-13-16-19-22-25-28-31-34 or 2-5-8-11-14-17-20-23-26-29-32-35 or 3-6-9-12-15-18-21-24-27-30-33-36) and never includes 0.
- Dozen Bet, covers one of 3 columns (1st 12 – 1-12, 2nd 12 – 13-24 or 3rd 12 – 25-36) and never includes 0.
- Even Chance Bets including Red or Black, Even or Odd and Low (1-18) or High (19-36)
Usually, straight up bets pay 35:1 but this has been amended in Mega Roulette to 29:1 for straight-up wins without multiplier to make space for the Mega Multipliers. All other bets pay out as you are used to and are not eligible for a multiplier.
Section and Special Bets
In addition, you can place neighbouring and special bets via the racetrack layout. This allows to to place the following bets:
- Tiers du Cylindre
- Voisins du Zero
- 0 Game
Mega Roulette features especially designed Mega Bets which allow you to place bets on multiple staight up bets super fast. These are accessible via the ‘Star’ icon. There are 4 categories of Mega Bets:
- Mega Chances: instead of betting on outside even chance bets which do not qualify for a multiplier you can place one chip on e.g. all red or black or even/odd numbers in one click. Therefore you can cover 18 straight numbers easily.
- Mega Dozens: you can cover the 1st, 2nd or 3rd dozen by selecting a mega doen and place therefore one chip on each number within your chosen dozen, allowing to to cover 12 straight up numbers with one tap.
- Mega Columns: instead of a standard column bet with a mega columns bet you place a chip on 12 straight up numbrs within that column.
- Bet on All enables you to cover all 37 numbers in one click.
Lastly, you can place classic roulette special bets including Final en Plein, Finales a Cheval and Full Complete.
To ease your betting decision you have access to the last 500 played games in the Statistics tab. Aside from past results you will also find hot and cold numbers. In addition, you can see all your game results in your player history.
FAQ Mega Roulette
Mega Roulette is the brand-new live roulette game by Pragmatic Play. While it has similarities to Evolution Gaming’s Lightning Roulette it offers special Mega Bets.
Straight up bet payut are adjusted in Mega Roulette but ualify for Mega Multipliers. The RTP on these is 96.50% while is is 97.30% on all other bet types.
All Pragmatic Play Live Games are developed to work across all devices. Therefore, you can enjoy playing Mega Roulette on any mobile device.
Usually live casino games are not available for free play. But you can always watch the live stream to familiarise yourself with the game play before playing for real.
Mega Roulette – Game Review Summary
Mega Roulette is a fantastic new live casino games that offers you the chance for big wins with multipliers up to x500. So if you like multipliers and roulette then Mega Roulette could be a very entertaining game for you. Only straight up bets (bets on a specific number) qualify for a slots-style multiplier.
To make betting easy and fully enjoyable Pragmatic Play has designed Mega Bets. These allow you to cover more single numbers with one single click and hence ensure you have placed your bets within the betting time – and of course to hit a multiplier win.
As with all of Pragmatic Play’s live casino games Mega Roulette can be enjoyed 24/7/365 and is hosted by a fun and charming live presenter in a specially designed studio with immersive sound and visual effects.