Many of us use vouchers when making a deposit online or on mobile with a South African betting site. These vouchers can be added to your online betting account and then be used for placing bets on sports and casino games.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Blu Vouchers and how they can be used on South African betting sites.
What are Blu Vouchers?
Blu vouchers are prepaid vouchers that can be used to make purchases online. While you can use them for many online activities they come in especially handy for online betting. They are available in various denominations, from as little as R2 to as much as R1,000. Once you have purchased a Blu Voucher, you will receive a unique 16 digit pin that you can then redeem online.
You can buy Blu Vouchers from a variety of retailers in South Africa, including Pick n Pay, Checkers, Spar, Clicks and most well known petrol stations like Shell and Caltex. They can also be purchased online from websites such as Prepaid24 and Kazang.
How to use Blu Vouchers on South African betting sites
To use a Blu voucher on a betting site, you firstly need to ensure that the site accepts them as a payment method. You can usually find this information in the site’s FAQ or payment options section. For your convenience we have also listed some of the best betting sites that accept them below.
Once you found a site that accepts Blu vouchers, you can proceed to make your deposit. To do this, simply register and/or log into your account. Then head to the cashier and deposit. Select Blu voucher as your payment method and enter the unique code from your voucher when prompted.
The funds appear in your account almost instantly, allowing you to start placing bets right away.
Betting Sites that accept Blu Vouchers
Blu vouchers are widely accepted across many South African betting and casino sites, including Betway, 10bet or Hollywoodbets. Below are some of the best sites that accept them for depositing funds into your account. But do check with any betting site you enter as most will offer this payment method.
Deposit via vouchers are a popular way for many of us. For a good reason! Here are some of the several benefits to using Blu vouchers for online betting in South Africa:
- Firstly, they offer a safe and secure way to make deposits without having to provide any personal banking information. This can be particularly important for anyone wary of sharing their financial information online.
- Secondly, Blu vouchers are available to buy at a variety of retailers as well as online. Hence buying them is easy and convenient. Furthermore, they are available in small denominations. This can be especially useful for those who want to make smaller bets.
- Thirdly, most of the best South African betting sites accept them. This gives you a lot of choice as well as flexibility when it comes to choosing where to place bets.
Let’s recap the convenience of the 5 very simple steps to redeem your Blu Voucher. Furthermore Blu Voucher is offered by conveniently located retailers across the country!
- Step 1: Get your Blu Voucher from any nearby Blu Approved Merchant.
- Step 2: Then visit the partner’s website or mobile app that you wish to redeem against and login with your credentials.
- Step 3: Now select Blu Voucher as your method of payment with the relevant bookie you have chosen.
- Step 4: Now enter the 16 digit Blu Voucher pin.
- Step 5: Well done! You have redeemed your Blu Voucher.
Bookie Promotions with Blu Voucher
Betcoza have a promo specific to Blu Voucher and Kazang. By making a deposit of R20 or more using Blu Voucher or Kazang on a Wednesday or a Saturday you will receive a 20% bonus. Only your 1st deposit on either of these 2 payment methods on each day will be considered. Max credit will be R100.
New players at Betcoza are usually welcomed with a 100% bonus up to R1000 on their initial deposit. However, if you sign up using the promotional code BETWIN100, you’ll receive a larger bonus and can take advantage of 100% up to R2000. Our article on the exclusive Betcoza Bonus has more information including instructions on how to redeem it.
Promo Terms and Conditions apply, ensure you read the full T & Cs on the relevant Promotions page.
Blu Voucher – FAQ
Login to your chosen bookies site, choose Blu Voucher as your payment method. Enter the 16 digit pin and voila!
36 months from the date of purchase.
No it is not.
Get your vouchers!
In conclusion, Blu vouchers are a popular payment method for online betting in South Africa. They offer a safe and secure way to make deposits without having to provide any personal banking information. Simply buy them from a retailers or online and then redeem them for your online betting entertainment. If you’re looking for a convenient and flexible payment method for online betting, Blu vouchers are definitely worth considering. For other secure payment methods have a look at our Secure Online Payment Methods Guide.