10bet Banking Guide
When picking a betting site one important point to consider is the ease of making payments. Therefore the available payment methods for making deposits into your account but moreover available ways to withdraw your winnings are an essential factor when deciding which bookie to join.
In this article we guide you through the available banking methods at 10bet South Africa. Our 10bet banking guide covers everything you need to know on how to deposit as well as withdraw with 10bet.
10bet Payment and Banking Methods
10bet aims to make deposits as well as withdrawals as easy as possible. Therefore this bookie offers you a variety of payment methods for both depositing money into your account as well as cashing out your winnings.
While with some betting sites there is a delay when withdrawing winnings 10bet has a great process and offers you instant withdrawals.
How to make a deposit
Depositing money into your 10bet player account is very straightforward. Simply follow the below steps to add funds into your account:
- In order to make a deposit you need to firstly log into your 10bet account.
- Once you are logged click on the green “Deposit” button.
- Next you need to choose the deposit method you want to use.
- Afterwards decide on the amount you want to deposit and enter it.
- Then click “Deposit”.
- Lastly you need to fill the necessary payment details to complete the payment.
Once you have made your deposit you get an email or SMS confirming the transaction. Furthermore the funds should appear in your account instantly. You can always check your “Transaction History” in your “My Account” section.
All 10 bet deposit options are free to use and instant. The minimum deposit depends on your chosen payment option and is either R5 or R10. The maximum amounts vary for each method.
Below we have listed the minimum and maximum amount for all available deposit methods at 10bet:
- 1 For You: min. deposit R5; max. deposit R5000
- Blu Voucher: min. deposit R10; max. deposit R2500
- OTT Voucher: min. deposit R5; max. deposit R3000
- Easy Pay: min. deposit R5; max. deposit R1000
- OZOW EFT: min. deposit R10; max. deposit R1000 000
- Capitec Bank EFT (by OZOW): min. deposit R10; max. deposit R1000 000
- Instant EFT: min. deposit R10; max. deposit R1000 000
- Zapper: min. deposit R10; max. deposit R1000 000
- Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard as well as AMEX): min. deposit R10; max. deposit R1000 000
- Masterpass: min. deposit R10; max. deposit R1000 000
How to make a withdrawal
While most betting sites make it easy for you to deposit there are sometimes issues when you would like to withdraw your winnings. 10bet is fair and their banking options for making withdrawals are as great as for depositing.
To make a withdrawal follow these steps:
- Firstly log into your 10bet account.
- Once you go to “My Account” and then click on “Withdrawal”.
- Next you need to select your preferred withdrawal methods.
- Afterwards decide on the amount you want to withdraw and enter it.
- Then click “Withdraw”.
- Lastly you need to provide the necessary payment details to complete the withdrawal.
To withdraw winnings from your 10bet account, you have the following banking options available:
- Electronic bank withdrawal OTT, FNB, and Standard Bank
- CallPay Instant EFT
- OZOW Instant EFT
Once your withdrawal is completed you get a SMS or email confirming the transaction. Then the money should reach you after the standard processing time for your selected method In general, processing times are instant. Only CallPay withdrawals take between one and two days. EFT withdrawal methods are free, while bank withdrawals have small fees R10.50 for OTT and FNB and R9.10 for Standard Bank.
FAQ 10bet Banking
10bet offers you a variety of banking options to make a deposit including the following: vouchers (1For You, OTT voucher, Blu Voucher as well as EasyPay), credit and debit cards, OZOW EFT, Secure EFT and lastly MasterPass online bank transfer.
Withdrawing winnings from your 10bet player account is very straightforward. You have the following options available:
– Electronic bank withdrawal OTT, FNB, and Standard Bank
– CallPay Instant EFT
– OZOW Instant EFT
Most withdrawal options are instant aside from Call Only. If you choose the latter then withdrawals take 1-2 days.
If you can see your withdrawal in your transaction history but haven’t received the funds then get in touch with the 10bet customer support. The friendly team will provide you assistance.
Start betting with 10bet
We hope our 10bet Banking Guide helps you to understand how payments with 10bet work. That is to say, 10bet makes both depositing as well as withdrawing easy and moreover instantly. This is another indicator that 10bet South Africa is a great betting site. So if you haven’t checked them we definitely recommend you do so.
More information is also available in our detailed 10bet South Africa review. On another note: all deposit methods aside from 1voucher are available to you when you want to make us of the 10bet Welcome Offer after registering your 10bet account.
10bet is one of the newer betting sites in South Africa. For comparison to other bookies also have a look at the currently best betting sites in South Africa.